Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It's Summer ☀

Hi guys!

I know it has been forever and a day since I updated my blog, but I just kinda had the urge to post something today. I think I've actually missed blogging quite a bit. I am focusing a lot on my youtube channel, but I'm thinking that I am still going to post something on here from time to time! :)
So for today I just wanted to share some of my recent summer themed instagram photos. If you want to follow me you can click here. I hope you are all having an amazing summer! 






xx, Siri

6 comments:

  1. It's so hard to keep up with everything! I know there was a while there where I had zero time to do any fun internet activities because I was simply too busy!

    meganandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Things just get so out of hands sometimes!

      Delete
  2. Don't worry, Siri! I have such a fun time watching your awesome videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Siri! I felt like I haven't talked to you in forever, but I always love watching your videos! You are doing such an amazing job with such high quality videos, and I am truly impressed! Anyways, I tag you to do the Blogger Travel Tag (created by Heather from Of Beauty and Nothingness,) and I know you are not blogging as much anymore, so maybe this can be a video? Check out this link if you are interested! It's such a fun tag! http://ahemitsemme.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-blogger-travel-tag.html

      Delete
    2. I know!! I am so sorry, this summer has just been so crazy. Thank you so much! You have no idea how much that means to me! :) Thank you so much for tagging me! I love anything that has to do with traveling, so I'm definitely going to do the tag very soon! :) I hope you are having an amazing summer! xx

      Delete
    3. It's no problem at all because I know how busy you are and how long videos take to edit! I love watching your video's soooooooooo much! :)

      Delete